Welcome to CUNEF
Our track record is fully reflected in the 45 years of history on which our reputation is founded
Longstanding experience in university education at the undergraduate, graduate and executive levels, tailored to the needs of today’s competitive business environment. Our track record is fully reflected in the 45 years of history on which our reputation is founded. These are our principles:
- Our undergraduate, graduate and executive programs are recognised year after year as setting the standard in their respective fields. The MsC in Financial Institutions and Financial Markets, for example, is rated as the leading master’s program in Spain for the training of Finance specialists. No. 1 in the ‘250 Máster’ rankings published by the newspaper El Mundo, in the specialist field of Finance.
- Wide-ranging education in the skills and habilities demanded in the world of business, allowing you to consolidate your success in your chosen professional career.
- Faculty includes professors, lecturers, associates lecturers, researchers and practising professionals, combining extensive and successful professional experience with proven educational and research capability.
- An extensive network of international universities for international mobility of our students.
- A learning by doing approach to teaching in all subjects (analysis, action and evaluation) ensuring that participants acquire knowledge to make things happen.
- Placement programs undertaken in partnership with more than 750 companies and institutions which regularly place their trust in us, allowing you to take the first successful steps in your professional career.
- Excellent employment rate of our alumni.
- Our alumni boast an outstanding professional record. The professional profile of our alumni is highly demanded by companies and institutions in every sector of economic and business activity. Over 10,000 former students have paved the way over the course of more than 45 years. Many alumni hold executive positions at the leading banks operating in Spain, IBEX 35 blue-chip companies and the main auditing and consultancy firms.
- An outstanding, prestigious and productive professional network made up of lecturers, students, alumni and partner companies which will undoubtedly deliver wonderful intangible benefits in your professional and executive career.
- Institutional support from the Spanish Banking Association (AEB) and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
- Extensive program of scholarships awarded for the best students, and supporting by the Spanish Banking Association (AEB) through its Foundation (Fundación AEB) and by CUNEF.
- An institution focused on ensuring your academic and professional attainment reaches the highest level.