CUNEF’s executive programs are designed to help participants confidently face the new challenges and demands of the current professional environment, characterised by change and continuous innovation, the inevitable presence of new technologies, and global competition. The current managerial setting requires specially trained professionals, with solid capacities for economic, financial and strategic analysis, with the wisdom to measure, analyse, forecast and control risk in its infinite manifestations. With an international outlook and focus, versatile and with leadership and communication skills to mobilise and form multidisciplinary teams. Committed to the generation of economic value, while remaining involved in satisfying the expectations of their stakeholders. And lastly, with values and principles that are simple, but not always frequent: transparency, honesty, professionalism, dedication, commitment, etc.
The knowledge and skills that Executive Program participants will develop include:
- The development of a global mentality that allows participants to dominate and integrate all functional and strategic aspects of their managerial performance, with a special emphasis on the technological and economic-financial aspects.
- Reinforcement of the capacity for analysis, planning and solving the main challenges faced by managers and professionals in the corporate and financial sector.
- Consolidation and development of managerial leadership capabilities, efficiency in organisational actions and in the implementation of complex, multidisciplinary and demanding projects and initiatives.
- Reinforcement of the capacity for professional performance in work teams comprising people with different academic, geographic, professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Increased communication, presentation and persuasion skills before different audiences and audits.
- Development of knowledge and skills for the development of projects and decision-making.
- Consolidation of the capacity for professional progress and development, as well as versatility and adaptation to new environments, new projects and new challenges.